Cort’s oldest acoustic series, the Standard Series defines superb performance and value for the money. The Standard Series guitars are affordable but offer good solid performance for beginners and hobbyists alike in a variety of models with different types of features for any playing situation. AF510 concert body acoustic features Spruce top, Mahogany back and sides, Merbau fingerboard. Color: Open Pore
|CONSTRUCTION||Dovetail Neck Joint|
|NUT WIDTH||1 11/16″(43㎜)|
|BACK & SIDES||Mahogany|
- Concert Body: The Concert body size is smaller and produces a more focused and balanced sound than the Dreadnaught with less emphasis on the bass and a strong midrange with clearer and sweeter highs. This sonic balance of the Concert body makes it ideal for fingerpicking as well as solo single-note playing.
- Spruce Top: Spruce provides an ideal balance between strength and flexibility, hence its overwhelming popularity as the wood of choice for tops of acoustic guitars. Spruce’s versatile sonic character makes it ideal for a variety of musical genres and playing styles.
- Mahogany Back & Sides: Bright yet natural with a strong and warm midrange, the beloved mahogany wood has been a standard for back and sides on premium acoustics for many decades.
- Dovetail Neck Joint: Strongly joined with meticulous workmanship by experienced craftsmen, the dovetail joint transfers the body’s vibration and resonance to the neck with no loss of energy and with plenty of detail.
- Coated Strings: High-quality coating on the strings resist humidity, dirt and sweat for long string life and improved playability. Specially outfitted on this model.
- Scooped Bridge: The exclusive scooped surface bridge from Cort enhances sustain with greater string angle from the saddle to the body while reducing tension on the strings across the neck were less finger fatigue and improved playability.
Cort, AF510 OP, Standard Series, Satin Natural, Grand Concert, Spruce Top