The MR Series represents Cort’s mission to provide the highest quality traditional instruments with superb workmanship and modern features at an unbeatable value. MR500E is a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, Ovangkol fingerboard. The classic dreadnaught body has a Venetian cutaway for easy high fret access and is equipped with Cort CE304T electronics to deliver the MR’s natural acoustic sound to an amplification system for both live and recording applications.
- Solid Spruce Top- Spruce provides an ideal balance between strength and flexibility, hence its overwhelming popularity as the wood of choice for tops of acoustic guitars. Spruce’s versatile sonic character makes it ideal for a variety of musical genres and playing styles.
- Mahogany Back & Sides- Bright yet natural with a strong and warm midrange, the beloved mahogany wood has been a standard for back and sides on premium acoustics for many decades.
- CE304T EQ- Includes a 3-band EQ for tonal flexibility and a built-in LED tuner for convenience. This high-value EQ system delivers a rich midrange with clear transparent highs.
- Scooped Bridge- The exclusive scooped surface bridge from Cort enhances sustain with greater string angle from the saddle to the body while reducing tension on the strings across the neck were less finger fatigue and improved playability.
- Open Pore Finish- Not only does the open pore finish enhance the resonance of the woods but it also reduces the weight of the guitar for improved playability. This model’s natural and brown finishes feature gloss top for high-end vintage look and feel.
|CONSTRUCTION||Dovetail Neck Joint|
|NUT WIDTH||1 11/16″(43㎜)|
|BACK & SIDES||Mahogany|
|BRACING||Advanced Scalloped X-Bracing|
Cort, MR500E OP, MR Series, Satin Natural, Dreadnought, Acoustic/Electric
There are no reviews yet.