The G&L LB•100 made its debut in the early ’90s ago in response to bassists asking for more subtle evolution of the p-style platform, as compared to the SB-1 and L-1000. With a slightly streamlined body shape for improved comfort and balance, the LB•100 also brought the G&L Saddle Lock bridge for richer note definition and sustain. The Tribute Series LB•100 hits the mark, with an ideal balance to the pickup spec for vintage flavor with solid punch.
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 34″
- PICKUPS: G&L Alnico split-coil pickup
- BODY WOOD: Poplar & Ash Top over Poplar
- NECK WOOD: Hard Rock Maple with vintage tint satin finish and Maple or Rosewood fingerboad
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4″
- NECK RADIUS: 9 1/2”
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- FRETS: medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: Traditional open-back
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock™
- ELECTRONICS: master volume, master tone
G&L, Tribute LB100, Tribute Series, Olympic White, Black Block Inlays
There are no reviews yet.